Learners Information Evenings (Parents Evenings)
This session our Parents Evenings will be held in person in school. You will be able to book appointments online using the ParentBooking app. Prior to each parents evening instructions will be sent out but these are included here to help you navigate the new system. Each booking window will be shared with you in a letter in advance of the Parents Evening
These events will be a great opportunity to discuss the progress your child is making. It is important to note though that you may not manage to get an appointment with every teacher during the evening. As has always been the case, learner information evening appointments are five minutes in length and and you will move to your next appointment. It is important we keep to these timings to ensure the evening runs to time.
In order to allow you to make appointments we will be using an online booking system.
Instructions on how to access Parents Booking
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as this will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Log in to see which appointments are available and make your selection.
You will need:
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your First Name and Surname (main contact)
- Your email address if available (not mandatory)
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- You can log into the system now to check you can access it.
· After you have made your appointment you can choose to print confirmation.
Once you have logged in when the bookings go live, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night. Appointments will be available for your child’s core subjects.
Although electronic appointments are not available with Pupil Support Teachers, they will be available for you to see them on a drop-in basis. Support for Learning staff are also available on the evening on a drop-in basis.
Troubleshooting Tips – Please read before booking
· To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to log in with the details we have on record. Please update the school if any of your details have changed.
· The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
· If you have twins/several children, to make bookings via the ‘Make Individual Bookings’ tab, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children.
If you are unable to book at home, please contact us and a member of staff will assist you – telephone no 01334 659404 or firstname.lastname@example.org